Looking for Black or Brown Labrador Puppy

CANUCK2

May 24, 2002
We are looking to buy a black or brown Labrador puppy we are located in Puerto Plata but are willing to travel to pick up the puppy. Does anyone know were you can get one?:D

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
If you have children, look for a black or beige labrador. Brown labradors are much more energetic (tons of energy) then it other color brothers and they are not so good with children.

Acira

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
We are looking to buy a black or brown Labrador puppy we are located in Puerto Plata but are willing to travel to pick up the puppy. Does anyone know were you can get one?:D

Not close to you, however their is a really cute litter for sale in the Vets office in the El Dorado shopping center in Los Corales area of Punta Cana....just saw them this past week, very spunky, chucky and cute...Oh and they are Black

CANUCK2

May 24, 2002
Labrador Puppies

Does any one have a number for the place in Bavaro that has the puppies? We are willing to travel to get the puppy......

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
Just be careful with those breeds, I had to put my Brown Lab down on Dec 23rd after being diagnosed with a tumor in his heart in July. Dr gave him about 1 week to live in July, he gave us almost 5 months and gave in on Dec 23rd. He was only 5 years old. I asked the vet why at such a young age; she said it wasn't too rare specially in that breed of dog; Chocolate Lab. RIP Spike.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
try this klink: El Dorado Village Bavaro Punta Cana Dominican Republic - As Seen on HGTV Episode #611 - DR4Sale

there is no direct link to the vet in El Dorado Plaza for the Black Lab pups, however if you ask Sra Rinehart, she may be able to assist you in your quest for your black lab pup....I can say that they are Prime Stock...healthy...and English Lab breed...from what I know of the past 30 Years of Black Lab stock...

I was wanting to bring a pup home to the US on my last visit,however we have many pets at home that need tending to, and it would be selfish of us to bring another away from their home country and name brand of dog treat here in the US..I know I cannot save the silent animal population anywhere.......but I can try................best of luck..........and they are just toooooooooooooooo cute and very very smart pups already.....best for personal companions rather then watch dogs............the labs are the most dedicated to owners, and most beloved pets to their owners..the Best Companion...Most any woman or male can hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Send me a PM if you need further details...

link:Cheryl Rinehart [cheryl.rinehart@gmail.com]

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Our faithfull Kazan, lived with us for 14 years. He was a huge beige lab, who moved down here with us at the age of 12.

He was our mate, our companion, our guardian, and our male leader of the pack. He was a true member of our family. He died at the age of 14 by a stroke, whilst playing with the pups.

It was always our wish for him to die that way, but as always it came to soon for us.

Labs are great dogs, but be aware of the brown ones.

rh8371

Nov 5, 2008
Just saw two black labs in the pet shop at the Bavaro Supermarket on Churchill in SD. RD$ 5000 each.

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
.....best for personal companions rather then watch dogs............the labs are the most dedicated to owners, and most beloved pets to their owners..the Best Companion...Most any woman or male can hope for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

link:Cheryl Rinehart [cheryl.rinehart@gmail.com][/QUOTE]

I have to totally agree here - they make lousy "watch dogs" but as a personal companion and personal protector I can't think of any other breed beyond a Lab, ok maybe a golden retriever. My black lab "Shadow" is 16 months now and she has become the favorite of lots of kids in the colonial zone - the same kids that used to be afraid of her now line up to play ball with her instead. This dog will run herself to death chasing after and retrieving just about anything that will fall out of the sky - lol, but you've never seen such an intense animal when it comes to her ball. As she is now getting a bit older I'm starting to see her get much more protective of me, especially from other dogs and people she just doesn't like the look of, people walking up out of the dark, etc.....get a quick growl and stare. Does wonders from keep the beggars away!!

BUT if she knows you she will help carry everything out of the house and probably get into the get-away-car to boot.

Karlheinz