Dune buggy tires

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get some tires for a dune buggy? I'm on the North Coast. Thanks.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Does anyone know where I can get some tires for a dune buggy? I'm on the North Coast. Thanks.

You have a Donkey... Eeyore... Burrrrrrrow. We've kept his hooves fairly well. He gets brushed. He has food.

HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
You have a Donkey... Eeyore... Burrrrrrrow. We've kept his hooves fairly well. He gets brushed. He has food.

HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU!

Sorry... I'm so ****ED. THIS was/is your project and YOU dumped it ASAP. YOU had money being raised... wanted photos for more.

I'm sorry. I know that you have your problems.... that YOU have told us.

But enough is enough. Eeyore is fine and has medical care. He has his hooves done. He has water. He has grain twice a day. He has hay. He has grazing area. He is brushed and cared for. He has NEW pastures being readied for him. You have places with cans looking for money....

AND YOU WANT TIRES?

We took this old boy on knowing that most of the promise of support was not going to happen. Fine. You all figure out the rest.

Donkey/Eeyore goes into new grazing area this week and I know that he will love it.

And my wife and self did it all ..... alone...... for Eeyore.