Great Price For Sosua Bay

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Looking for a hotel for family coming in March I checked hotels.com and found they have a special on Sosua Bay: $54/night all inclusive.

It is listed as Sosua Bay Beach Resort

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Sosua Bay

I was checking prices also and found Sosua Bay to be the most reasonable.
bookit.com lists it for $41 p/p. I think they have a small fee, but a very good value
H

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I also got the $54/day rate all-inclusive for my son and daughter-in law for a week in March. When I told the rep that I have an apartment in the area and was interested in day passes, she suggested I add myself as 3rd adult in the room making the rate $58/day. I had planned on buying day passes to hang out at the pool with them. Much cheaper this way, I certainly will eat and drink $4/day worth. BTW, I booked this directly with the hotel.

njitalian09

Feb 21, 2011
check expedia I booked two weeks all inclusive with air direct from Newark $815 per person 2 in room

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
I used a special offer last september. Very good value for the money: food, room, location,staff.
But expensive guest-policy: 50$ per person.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I used a special offer last september. Very good value for the money: food, room, location,staff.
But expensive guest-policy: 50$ per person.

I guess you were unaware The Sosua Bay "Club" allows guests for free, with NO meals.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My son and his wife decided against booking a room at Sosua Bay. They said the feedback on the hotels.com from people during past several months was generally unfavorable. (That is about time of a management change). They said the best feedback was of the "for that price you can't expect much" variety.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
My son and his wife decided against booking a room at Sosua Bay. They said the feedback on the hotels.com from people during past several months was generally unfavorable. (That is about time of a management change). They said the best feedback was of the "for that price you can't expect much" variety.

Now that they accept local prostitutes it is no longer a family destination.

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
"Beach Resort" and "Club" are separate Buildings with separate entrance. All the pools and restaurants are on the BR-side. Because of the 50$-Guest-Fee in Beach Resort in effect there are no putas. Beach Resort is an AI, so I think you meet no Club-People there.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
You should look into Life Styles ($12.00 PP) but offer will end soon. It too is an all inclusive but is on the other side of POP. But the deal is hard to beat. We were there for a week last month and it was good, could have been better had we upgraded to VIP status. Not sure of the cost for VIP. Do some research.