Big event in Sosua???

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Is there a big event in Sosua this coming weekend? We wanted to come on a shopping trip but after trying 6 hotels who all said they were full up I gave up, try again next weekend. What's on in Sosua?? There was some space at US$300 per night but that's way out of my league.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Is there a big event in Sosua this coming weekend? We wanted to come on a shopping trip but after trying 6 hotels who all said they were full up I gave up, try again next weekend. What's on in Sosua?? There was some space at US$300 per night but that's way out of my league.
Other than the fact that I might be making a rare appearance at Classico or Rhumba bar, I see no reason why there would be so many people coming to Sosua. Have you tried Sosua Bay (See other thread) and Sosua by the Sea?

nakom

Jan 26, 2011
Yes - it's called the superbowl - and many people come every year to party in Sosua for it.

Evol365

Feb 1, 2012
place to stay

email me if you need a place to stay: I do understand that everything is full but we have space here.

Learn to click on the posters name and send a private message. We provide this service so emails are not necessary

Last edited by a moderator:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Lemon Fest is also held the Saturday before the superbowl.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Many men travel to Sosua

To enjoy Super Bowl weekend.:)