Need to send a parcel to the US

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I went by EPS today in Cabarete, and to my surprise they told me they do not send packages. I have sent letters through them though.

The girl who was there was new, so maybe she made a mistake.

She wanted me to send it through FEDEX, which would have costed me 90$ for a 1 lbs package.

Is it correct EPS does not send packages, and if so,what are the affordable alternatives.

Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS does not send packages, only letters. But of course they will send it by Fedex or UPS if you like.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I went by EPS today in Cabarete, and to my surprise they told me they do not send packages. I have sent letters through them though.

The girl who was there was new, so maybe she made a mistake.

She wanted me to send it through FEDEX, which would have costed me 90$ for a 1 lbs package.

Is it correct EPS does not send packages, and if so,what are the affordable alternatives.

Thanks

I've sent packages to US via the post office using their express mail. No problems, arrived at destination in 3 or 4 days.

Better price than FedEx but service about the same.

There have been recent threads about the post office. A number of people indicated this is how they send packages and were satisfied with price and service.

Jan 17, 2009
I've also sent packages through the post office. The fast service in Latin America is called EMS -- Express Mail Services.