Spanish Tutor Cabarete Needed

johnjnice

Jan 9, 2012
Hello--
We are looking for someone to tudor spanish to english speaker in Cabarete.
Any thoughts on a reliable, reasonably-priced tudor?

Thanks

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Spanish Lessons Cabarete is probably the best known, though perhaps not the cheapest.
there's a young bilingual guy whose been posting looking for any odd job on another website; i will send you his information via the pm (private msg) system here in case you might want to see if he'd be interested.

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
there are private and semiprivate classes on offer at extreme hotel (on kite beach)

gringostudent

Jun 20, 2005
You dont need a tutor

I speak better spanish than any gringo Ive met, and the only help I had was from Presidente beer to loosen the tounge, and my only tutors were the ever revolving selection of cueros and motoconchos I'd talk to on the street. People pay lots of money to go become immersed in a language, go around, hang out BS with the people and you will be super immersed and pick up spanish faster than any tutor could teach you.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
I have just started with a new teacher, Jose Perfecto in Callejon de la Loma.
He's good and inexpensive. (i have tried a few teachers here and he is my favourite)

809 571 0513
809 546 8773

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I speak better spanish than any gringo Ive met, and the only help I had was from Presidente beer to loosen the tounge, and my only tutors were the ever revolving selection of cueros and motoconchos I'd talk to on the street. People pay lots of money to go become immersed in a language, go around, hang out BS with the people and you will be super immersed and pick up spanish faster than any tutor could teach you.

The question is, is your Spanish "street Spanish" or would an educated Dominican understand you? I speak Spanish too, but I never took a course here. However, I work with educated Dominicans and I learned from them all that I had forgotten from my previous Spanish courses. I do NOT understand barrio Spanish because I don't use it with those with whom I come in contact.

mushroomking

Feb 20, 2012
People pay lots of money to go become immersed in a language, go around, hang out BS with the people and you will be super immersed and pick up spanish faster than any tutor could teach you.
g.php