Sleep disorder hypnosis

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
PJT has been asked to look for a sleep disorder hypnotherapist :tired:. If anyone knows of one with good credentials from Santo Domingo onward east, to include all the east a response would be appreciated.

Regards,

PJT

May 29, 2006
Have you been checked out by an Ear/Nose/Throat doctor yet? I had undiagnosed sleep apnea for years and had no idea what was going on until it got bad enough where it was affecting my overall health. Took about a month to get figured out and then when I finally got a CAT scan they figured out it could be corrected with turbinate reduction surgery.

If you can find a sleep lab, that would be a big help. They monitor your breathing and other functions and they can usually point you in the right direction.

It's insidious.

Good luck.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Have you been checked out by an Ear/Nose/Throat doctor yet? I had undiagnosed sleep apnea for years and had no idea what was going on until it got bad enough where it was affecting my overall health. Took about a month to get figured out and then when I finally got a CAT scan they figured out it could be corrected with turbinate reduction surgery.

If you can find a sleep lab, that would be a big help. They monitor your breathing and other functions and they can usually point you in the right direction.

It's insidious.

Good luck.

PeterInBrat, thank you for taking your time to respond. However, there is no need for an Ear/Nose/Throat doctor. It is a hypnotherapist that is on the search list.

Regards,

PJT