Shipping to DR from Las Vegas?

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
Saw threads for using shippers in NYC, MIA, and even Canada.

But getting barrels/boxes to those cities from the West is very expensive. Anyone know of shippers closer to Las Vegas?

Loved WW's post about a prefab crate which would be even better; but how to ship it from Las Vegas to NYC at reasonable rate? crate is heavy even empty.

Specifically need a shipper to deliver to POP area or North Coast.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Saw threads for using shippers in NYC, MIA, and even Canada.

But getting barrels/boxes to those cities from the West is very expensive. Anyone know of shippers closer to Las Vegas?

Loved WW's post about a prefab crate which would be even better; but how to ship it from Las Vegas to NYC at reasonable rate? crate is heavy even empty.

Specifically need a shipper to deliver to POP area or North Coast.

It is very unlikely that service is available since there is not enough demand for Dominican door to door shipments from that part of the US. I know of places in NY, MA, RI and FL. Best bet would be to have someone on the east coast consolidate and pack what you want shipped. Finding that someone you can trust is the hard part. Any door to door shipper, like Montero, will deliver to your North Coast location.

southwardbound2

Jun 5, 2008
It is very unlikely that service is available since there is not enough demand for Dominican door to door shipments from that part of the US. I know of places in NY, MA, RI and FL. Best bet would be to have someone on the east coast consolidate and pack what you want shipped. Finding that someone you can trust is the hard part. Any door to door shipper, like Montero, will deliver to your North Coast location.

Agree with you! I am hoping someone on DR1 has knowledge of a consolidator that is closer to Las Vegas.......anybody?

OR can direct me to a way to (consolidate myself in LV) ship to MIA without spending more than the goods are worth.

UPS has gotten very, very expensive! I don't need this stuff quickly, so any method that was economical is fine. Again, love the crate (thanks WW) but it weighs so much before it's even loaded. I guess it's the high fuel costs, but scary what I am finding to get the goods to the consolidator.

I hope I just don't know the best way to get it to MIA or NY.

Pretty please, someone on DR1, give me some good ideas and sources if there are any! Maybe in CA??

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Send a PM to ExtremeR, I believe he's a Dominican living in Vegas - if anyone knows, he will.