Customer Wins Superbowl/ then buys two new motorcycles for bartenders

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
The bartenders Mary and Edelina at Jose O'Shay's got two motorcycles today for free from one of our regular customers who works at Barrick's Gold Mine. He won the the $500 peso footbal squares 3 times last night at work--1st quarter, 2nd quarter, and final. He and William (Runs the brother outside of town) hit the first quarter & second quarter because the score was essentially the same(The score in the 1st quarter was 0-9, 2nd quarter it was 9-10 (it's the same score on football squares: 0 & 9). then he hit the big payday on the the final score in another square that he purchased.

Obviously the money wasn't enough to purchase both motorcycles, but he drove both girls and their father's today to Moca and purchased the motorcycles of their choice. Talk about happy girls. the only problem is that Mary doesn't know how to drive a motorcycle that has gears...so she's learning. Edelina drove it right home from Moca, over the mountain--La Cumbre, Jamao, Sabaneta, then Cabarete.

I'm sitting at the bar right now talking to Josh, and all i can say is that, he's a man of his word and a stand-up guy

Now where and the hell is my motorcycle, buddy???????????????

Frank