De Lanccer Cable TV - Screwed Up?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
We are having so much trouble with De lancer Cable TV - Channels missing, poor signal , inability to retune etc ]

Is any one else having this problem?

Olly

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
One of the reasons we got rid of them. Service was horrible and problems all the time.

Bob K

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Service I am getting is pretty good. Occasionally a channel is missing but I can often get it back by doing a search or rebooting the box, both of which are very easily done. Yesterday morning when I turned on the TV CNN was missing. I tried rebooting the box, which didn't help, but the search did.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Our service has been very good. We also did not have CNN yesterday but we did a search and it came back. Menu - channel search - auto search.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Guys is CNN a really big loss if it isn't on???

Apparently you didn't read the rest of the thread. CNN was just given as an example in the responses to the OP. The thread has to do with service from De Lancer. In that context, anything not on is a loss of service.

alex79

Feb 8, 2012
I tried rebooting the box, which didn't help, but the search did.
g.php

james

Jan 14, 2002
We had several channels not working. Did the search same as posting #4 above mentioned ( click Menu - then channel search -then auto search ) and they all were working again within 30 seconds. Have had this happen a few times in the last year but the search update always brought them back in a few seconds.