Thread: Introduction

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Introduction

Hi,
    Watching this forum in the last 6 years, I think it is time to join it as an active member.
    I am German and live since 6 years ago in Santiago. Doing my living by running a real estate business together with my wife. i am advertising in dr 1. com and anybody interested can look there / condos for rent or sale in Santiago.
    we have three children in the New Horizon Bilinguar school since 6 years ago and anybody who has question about that matter is welcome to ask.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Since you are an advertiser on DR1 feel free to put on your DR1 link for your rentals.

Welcome to the forums

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Hlywud, will do

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kampinge View Post
    Hi,
    Watching this forum in the last 6 years, I think it is time to join it as an active member.
    I am German and live since 6 years ago in Santiago. Doing my living by running a real estate business together with my wife. i am advertising in dr 1. com and anybody interested can look there / condos for rent or sale in Santiago.
    we have three children in the New Horizon Bilinguar school since 6 years ago and anybody who has question about that matter is welcome to ask.
    Hi there,I was actually planning on checking out the SD New horizons branch.Yes I do have questions.How do you like the schools,tuition,pros vs cons???? thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to DR1

Moderator dr1.com

http://www.partidoesperanzademocratica.org/sitio/

Estoy con Ramfis 2020

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!