Does Claro let you pay online with US credit card?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Yes they do, but you have to set it up. A friend of mine pays with his US credit card.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
When paying online, is the processing company out of the U.S. or here in the D.R.............

B in Santiago

Wherever it is I would not use a credit card here unless I absolutely have to. It is most likely over here, but I don't know. I understand what you are thinking though.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Thanks for all your replies.

How does one set it up? Because a friend called and they outright told her that they didn't accept "international" credit cards.

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
Any help would be appreciated.

Right now, the process of paying for our phones is a mess, and if it can be done through a credit card, it'd be much easier.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Go to one of the main Claro offices, they can get it done for you. Where are you located?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You can do it yourself online, just go to the website and follow the instructions, it is easy.
I called, got told to do it online myself. I went to the office, got told to go and do it myself online. So I did!

I've never had issues with paying for things with a CC. I have had an issue with a CPM before though, where I didn't get my money back!

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I'm currently in the US, so I can't go to Claro directly. I wanted to pay online using my US-based credit card, but a Claro rep tells me I can't pay with an international card (ie. a non DR-issued card).

I'll try your option and pay online. Does anyone know the URL to pay? I don't seem to see it in claro.com.do.

Thanks again.

carib

Jul 16, 2002
You can not pay Claro online with a foreign card.... why ?? who knows but I have tried. You can pay them whth a DR debit card if you call them. They will take the transaction in english in the late afternoon only...
carib

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
You can not pay Claro online with a foreign card.... why ?? who knows but I have tried. You can pay them whth a DR debit card if you call them. They will take the transaction in english in the late afternoon only...
carib

So you haven't been able to pay with a foreign credit card either?

How can they process a debit transaction without a pin number?