Flower Service

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
Hey all I have a question I hope some of you can answer. I have family back in DR, and my grandmothers birthday is relatively, I would love nothing more than to be able to send her some flowers. An easy, and quick solution would be just to have some family member pick them out for me, and then give it to her in my name, and reimburse them for their troubles. The only issue with that is that my grandmother is located right now in Hato Mayor de Rey, and most of my family is in Santo Domingo. I haven't been able to get in contact with some of them these past couple of days. I don't want to wait for the last second, and miss out on being able to give my grandmother something. Right now I'm in New York, and wanted to know if anyone knows about a legit flower service, that I can purchase the flowers online, and have them delivered to her. I have tried flora 2000, as someone recommended it to me in the past, and it was the worse experience of my life. So if anyone knows any legit flower services where I can purchase them online that would be amazing. Thanks.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Call your relatives,ask them to buy the flowers on the street,then,take an "ARM LOAD" of flowers to your "Abuelita"!
You can pay them back.
There are nice flowers here.You can bury "Grandma" in flowers for what you will pay to "SEND" them by a florist.
Even Dominican florist shops are very expensive.
Lots of "corners" have flower sellers with buckets of flowers to "Pick" from.
Cris Colon

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
http://www.flora2000.com/ is all I use. I have never had a problem shipping flowers to my fiance.
I shipped her flowers this past Friday night at 1:00 am saturday houston time and she recieved them by noon houston time. I suspect it is the shop on the DR side is the problem. In Puerto Plata they are very fast and never a missed delivery.