Sporting Goods store?? Need a boxing bag.

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Hey y'all. I am a boxer and it was too much of a pain to get my bag here when I moved. I have been on the hunt for a sporting goods store where I can get a boxing bag and gloves, etc. I am sick of shadow boxing. I live in Cabarete, but would go to Santiago to buy if I had to. LMK what you know! I am dying over here.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hey SocialZealot,

I'm also an ex-half-ass boxer and i have an extra 80lbs bag. It's expensive though...they're 80lbs water-filled bags and are infinitely better, in every way, then the canvas bags. you don't need to wear raps and it's impossible to damage your knuckels or wrists on a water filled bags. Once you use them, you'll never want to go back to canvass ever again. anyway, i can sell you one of my bags for $250 US. I know, it's expensive but, you get what you pay for. I might even have some extra boxing gloves (12ounce for hitting bags). you can PM and i'll show you the bag.

Frank

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Just go to O'Shays and start a fight. I always heard the Irish were good boxers!!! Just joking...

I thought I saw some at Ochoa, but not 100% sure.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Maybe somebody living in STI can explain it better.

The old and smaller one is on the road, where La Sirena is, and where the offices are for the plan piloto. You follow that road to the traffic lights, take a right, continue on this road for about a mile. On your left you will see a big Ochoa sign, which are the warehouses. You make a U-turn there, and 50 yards further, at the shell station you take a right. After about 20 yards, you will see the big Ochoa on your right. You cannot miss it.

Sorry for the crazy explanation. I do not know any streetnames, just know how to get there... lol

Please, do not punch me out, if you get lost!!!!

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I didn't even know there was such thing as street names here! Ha ha. Thanks for the time and directions, No puch out for you. Only hugs.
Maybe somebody living in STI can explain it better.

The old and smaller one is on the road, where La Sirena is, and where the offices are for the plan piloto. You follow that road to the traffic lights, take a right, continue on this road for about a mile. On your left you will see a big Ochoa sign, which are the warehouses. You make a U-turn there, and 50 yards further, at the shell station you take a right. After about 20 yards, you will see the big Ochoa on your right. You cannot miss it.

Sorry for the crazy explanation. I do not know any streetnames, just know how to get there... lol

Please, do not punch me out, if you get lost!!!!