Apartment with A/C in Sosua for less than $300 ?

Kidman

Feb 14, 2012
I am looking for an apartment in center of sosua (El Batey)

Something small because i'm alone and with WiFi and A / C!

If you know something under $300...

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
US$300 and under! wow please let me know if you find one and with A/C and WiFi. Any other requirments like a pool and maid service, don't forget that you may need laundry service, 24hr power and security. It's alway nice to go home and find all your stuff is still where you left it and not to be woken up during the night with someone with a hand around your neck robbing your a**. I pay a lot more but am on a budget, so I am always looking to save money.

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hi, I have been looking for an apartment for my fiancees brother. A small apartment, and definitely not all that fancy, I have found around 450-500. There may be a real bargain less than this, however you generally get what you pay for. Based on what I saw for 500, I would not want to see a 300 apartment. You do need to keep your security in mind- something less than 500 may also put you at risk.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Kidman, we rent apartments in Cabarete and I check on prices in the area from Sosua to Cabarete from time to time. As others have said, it is very unlikely you will find what you want for $300 monthly. For Sosua, $500 monthly is more realistic.

May 29, 2006
The last place I saw at $300, the hot tub was broke most of the time and the flat screen wasn't even HD...

For $300, you'd be looking at a place with communal toilet with no seat. If you are lucky, you'd get a hose to shower with.

floydmayweather

Nov 2, 2011
hey sorry to add on to your thread here.....but i have the same question ...well almost...
does any one have or know of anyone that has a luxury villa for about 4-5 people next month....
some friends and myself are going to be coming down to sosua and would like a nice place with a cook if possible...thanks

Kidman

Feb 14, 2012
First, I just want to say that I'm sorry to shock you by my post. A friend of mine was renting a studio in the center of Sosua in 2011 and she paid $ 270 + electricity.

I just thought you could help me find something in the corner for$ 300 + electricity ...

but I see that many people have nothing else to do than answerstupid way of a simple question.

PS: I do not want to have a bath tub or a TV screenshot flat!

If someone has something to offer, I'd appreciate it and for the others, just past your way

good evening

Evrfree

Feb 14, 2012
Since you rent apartments in Cabarete can you recommend an English speaking driver I can hire for a few days next week?
I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some names and numbers. Thanks

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Kidding Man ?

First, I just want to say that I'm sorry to shock you by my post. A friend of mine was renting a studio in the center of Sosua in 2011 and she paid $ 270 + electricity.

I just thought you could help me find something in the corner for$ 300 + electricity ...

but I see that many people have nothing else to do than answerstupid way of a simple question.

PS: I do not want to have a bath tub or a TV screenshot flat!

If someone has something to offer, I'd appreciate it and for the others, just past your way

good evening

Answerstupid???
Why not rent your friends studio?
You received replies of people who live there, some for 20-30 years.
They may have an incling of the local tourist market.
You can rent in Charamicos, Sabaneta or La Union for 2000- 4000 Pesos. :ermm:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
A room with a shared bathroom in el Batey costs $RD300/night, so where are you getting one for $270 USD + Power, please enlighten us?

t't'