Sosua News website suspended

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
tried to get onto their website and it said website suspended. any info on this ?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Maybe didn't pay the server bill?

That's what I do to sites that don't pay after numerous warnings...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
heh,heh. Lets ask Ken as he is sort of a roving reporter for the Sosua News.

I am not a "roving reporter", just a passer-on of information I think will be of interest to those who don't check Sosua News.

That would be a good assignment for Tamborista, then he would have less time to make his inane comments.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I am not a "roving reporter", just a passer-on of information I think will be of interest to those who don't check Sosua News.

That would be a good assignment for Tamborista, then he would have less time to make his inane comments.
Ken, you may have in effect caused the downfall of Sosua News. By quoting their news here you have eliminated the need for DR1 readers to click on and read the Sosua News website. Readership clicks are the lifeblood of commercial websites. Nice job.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ken, you may have in effect caused the downfall of Sosua News. By quoting their news here you have eliminated the need for DR1 readers to click on and read the Sosua News website. Readership clicks are the lifeblood of commercial websites. Nice job.

What should I do, slash my wrists?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Au contraire, in fact Kens posts caused me to become a regular reader of Sosua News. He kind of shortens their stories and I always clicked them to read the whole thing. So in fact he has helped them on the clik count. Good job all the way round, Ken.
We appreciate you.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I liked reading it. Hope this is not the death of the Sosua News. Perhaps it will rise again.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What should I do, slash my wrists?

@Ken - You gotta' learn to bounce with it papi.

I actually have your percale bandit's latest flight information, he is staying in 'The Complex' real soon.

tambo'

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Percale ? Percale as in bedding ? Is there a bedding bandit coming to El Neptuno or is there another meaning of the word percale that I am not familiar with?

Last edited: