HELP! In search of......

floydmayweather

Nov 2, 2011
hey!

thank goodness for this site...great people on here coming from all angles of opinions and advice....
ive been to many places on the island....santiago....caberete...sosua...puerto plata..punta cana...to mention a few....love the island...but still in search of a nice balance of the two scenes.... (girls and partying..... to beaches and restaurants etc )...im bringing a few friends down for the first time and the pressure is on me to organize and show a good time....lol...I plan to fly into santiago.... (rent a vehicle from there) ....drive thru the island ....would like to stay in bwtn caberete and sosua essentially.... does anyone know of any nice villas to accommodate us? or have any other suggestions in terms of where to stay? any other popular parts of the island? tourist and non tourist areas are both okay....just no resorts. thanks im sure ill get some awesome responses!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If your group is all "Guys",you must check out Black Beard's Adult Resort in Costambar.
"PM" me if you want to know more.
You may not want,or need,to go anywhere else!
Cris Colon

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Need to know your budget. Can recommend places ranging from $25 pp/pn to $500 pp/pn.

floydmayweather

Nov 2, 2011
ummm good question...i like the little bit of higher end living...lol...
but the boys are a little more conservative...
say 200??

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Casa Linda villas are great, only drawback is you need to drive to the action in town. You may want something in town.

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
Just a little off topic. Anybody here have any of these villas for rent? Any profit in owning and renting it out? Thanks.

floydmayweather

Nov 2, 2011
hey thanks for the replies.....!
dont worry terra..im gonna fly out once i hear from manni my friend!! lolol
i checked out the casa lindas....they loook like a place where id wanna stay....but they commute to the rest of the life? far?
after a night of whtever....the less of a commute the better ....llol
jerry do you own or know of any places?
and i guess the best places are somwhere between caberete and sosua? no puerto plata...la vega (carnival going on now?) samana...boca chica etc?

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
last time i was there there was a place where my friends used to live that were renting , had a huge pool , nice apartments and just up the hill off the main road just outside of sosua heading towards cabarette . Las Canas

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
hey!

thank goodness for this site...great people on here coming from all angles of opinions and advice....
ive been to many places on the island....santiago....caberete...sosua...puerto plata..punta cana...to mention a few....love the island...but still in search of a nice balance of the two scenes.... (girls and partying..... to beaches and restaurants etc )...im bringing a few friends down for the first time and the pressure is on me to organize and show a good time....lol...I plan to fly into santiago.... (rent a vehicle from there) ....drive thru the island ....would like to stay in bwtn caberete and sosua essentially.... does anyone know of any nice villas to accommodate us? or have any other suggestions in terms of where to stay? any other popular parts of the island? tourist and non tourist areas are both okay....just no resorts. thanks im sure ill get some awesome responses!!

Contact Ed Rivas at (Dominican Republic Real Estate For Sale - Houses, Villas, Condos, Homes and Land in Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata). He is exceptionally knowledgable about the area and the 'friendly' destination villas. He's also a real nice guy!

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
A word of caution. Where ever you decide as one other reply said you will not be welcome if its a frat party atomosphere. Many people will not rent to a group of tourists looking for a party in their house. In the past they have had bad luck with party girls getting a key to the house, making a copy. Later they come back with their friends and empty the house of its furnishings. This is the DR and its different here. Agree with CC, take a look at Blackbeards, they have all you need and are designed to handle a full on party atmosphere. It would be safer and end up being less expensive, and you would not get robbed or pickpocketed. Nope, I do not work for BBs.

floydmayweather

Nov 2, 2011
thanks for all the responses....im pretty familiar with how the dr operates...esp the ladies there...
my friends on the other hand kinda wanna see the party life since its their first time....
just wanted to see if there were any other cities worth checking out...
guess i have some researching to do...ll check out all the links posted....
bb doesnt really seem like my style ...but ill run it by...lol
i was in santiago in november.....nice city and night life...but im sure these guys will have a ball in caberete and sosua...
any one know any places inpuerto plata??
any other recommendations are much appreciated as well!!

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Don't actually think Las Canas is the place for you....some of the apartment owners get annoyed if you're too loud too late!