Two chiguagua puppies need homes

jari841

Feb 20, 2011
These two chiguagua puppies were born in the beginning of January and now need new homes. They are beginning to eat solid food, drink milk a lot and are very energetic and healthy...

One male (the darker one) and one female (the lighter one, looking forward on the last photo)

The puppies are in Puerto Plata.

4g2q13.jpg

vht6xs.jpg

2qmnqzp.jpg

iodysl.jpg

29dzl83.jpg

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Call Tanya, she is ready to take on pup or pups from what I understand, I think she's NCoast (but not a cert)! I hope to have been some help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Also Amanda in Santiago was looking a while back, not sure if she got sorted but try her

Last edited by a moderator:

jari841

Feb 20, 2011
Also Amanda in Santiago was looking a while back, not sure if she got sorted but try her

Thanks for these references. One puppy already went, and we are not sure at the moment about the male one. I?ll let you know asap, or send you PM.

Regards,

Jari

jari841

Feb 20, 2011
We actually kept two of the three, which are now already big puppies. So we still have two male puppies who we would like to give to good homes, and also one adult female chiguagua, for which we are also looking for a good home. We are based in Puerto Plata.

jari841

Feb 20, 2011
Forgot the images, please find them above. The upper one is more wild one, the lower one more calm.