Looking for 6-week rental, Santo Domingo, near to UNIBE

alh

Feb 19, 2012
Hello,

I will doing a course at UNIBE from March 24 to May 5 (6 weeks) with some other medical students and we are looking for reasonably priced, safe accommodation (furnished apartment with internet).

If anyone has any advice on where to look and how much we should expect to pay I would appreciate the help.

I have looked at the few websites I could find, but have not come across anything suitable. Am wondering if I am looking in the wrong places.

We speak fluent Spanish and are seasoned travelers, if that changes anything. Alternatively, may be interested in a homestay with a family--not sure where to look for that, either.

Thanks!

alh

Feb 19, 2012
No advice?

I see lots of people have looked, but no one has replied. Does anyone at least have any advice on how to find a sublet in Santo Domingo? And generally what it should cost? And neighborhoods that are easily commutable on public transport to UNIBE?

Hello,

I will doing a course at UNIBE from March 24 to May 5 (6 weeks) with some other medical students and we are looking for reasonably priced, safe accommodation (furnished apartment with internet).

If anyone has any advice on where to look and how much we should expect to pay I would appreciate the help.

I have looked at the few websites I could find, but have not come across anything suitable. Am wondering if I am looking in the wrong places.

We speak fluent Spanish and are seasoned travelers, if that changes anything. Alternatively, may be interested in a homestay with a family--not sure where to look for that, either.

Thanks!