Karaoke at Rocky's on Sunday nights

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
I was in Rocky's last Sunday evening at 8:00 and it looks like Rick has started karaoke night every Sundays. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea but, wow it was very good and a lot of fun and I am going back tonight. With movie night and karaoke night I wonder what's next on the list of things to do. Keep it up Rick, it was a fantastic night out and I am really looking forward to the next one.:squareeye I will let all my friends know as I know they all love a good sing along.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I could stop this right now by going there and just singing one song. I would cause a stampede towards the street, with people covering their ears.

Then again, I like Rick too much to be so mean... lol

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
But that's the fun of karaoke, you don't have to be good at it but just having the b***'s to get up and have a go at it that makes it so much fun. You know the more beer you drink, the better you sound so just get plastered before you get up and then you will sound like Elvis.

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
And if you audience is also plastered, they will be throwing their underwear at you. I just hope non of it is soiled....

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
And if you audience is also plastered, they will be throwing their underwear at you. I just hope non of it is soiled....

do you know the majority of Rocky's clientele???? The plastered part is easy, but please let them keep their boxershorts!!! I would even prefer the rotten tomatoes, eggs and beerbottles thrown at the stage... lol

Musical education was a mandatory class in the first 2 years of high school in Belgium. I got a 3 out of 20 for singing, and the bastard had the nerve to tell my parents he had been gentle with the scoring... whoehaaaaaaa

But yes, karaoke can be fun... I admit it

Thegreenguy

Dec 12, 2011
Thank's for the frank reply and yes it is very addictive once you get into it but hey it is nice to let your hair down once in a while and thanks to Rick for putting it on at his place. I know lot's of places have karaoke now but, Rick is a nice guy and Rocky's is a nice place. For me, one plus one makes six but then I was never good at mathermatics anyway.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Totally agree about Rick and Rocky's. Hell, I will probably, even join the fun one sunday evening.

Depending on how much the donations are for me not to sing... you might have a nice evening or a terrible headache... lol

poster

Feb 19, 2012
Thank's for the frank reply and yes it is very addictive once you get into it but hey it is nice to let your hair down once in a while and thanks to Rick for putting it on at his place. I know lot's of places have karaoke now but, Rick is a nice guy and Rocky's is a nice place. For me, one plus one makes six but then I was never good at mathermatics anyway.

I know I am a big hit with the cats when singing in the shower...well its about time I take the show on the road!!!

I want to sing this one...

[video=youtube;FqjP5_y-XoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqjP5_y-XoQ&feature=related[/video]