Catamaran Business For Sale - see Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

positiveVibrations

Feb 16, 2012
http://www.dr1.com/classifieds/cgi-bin/view.cgi

Classified ads are not to run in a browser

Turn Key Catamaran Business for SaleCatamaran for Sale - Complete registered, operating business
US$105,000.00
Turn Key Catamaran Business - Just walk in and start managing!
Location Bavaro/Punta Cana - Most popular tourist area known for its white sand beaches. Over 100 hotels, majority 4 star plus. International Airport, restaurants, shopping, golfing...
• 2005 Custom Built Catamaran (36’ x 20’)
• Completely renovated 2011 including sail
• Twin motors
• Comfortably holds 30 guests plus staff
• 30 lifejackets
• 30 sets of masks, fins and snorkels

Legally Registered business; Fully Insured; Website

Great opportunity for someone looking to have a business and live in beautiful Bavaro/Punta Cana!!!
Contact Miguel for any questions:

Email addresses are not allowed
Click on the posters name if interested and send a personal message.

Last edited by a moderator:

positiveVibrations

Feb 16, 2012
I am more than happy to forward you our website, but only after we have talked of your interest in the business.
Please let me know if you are interested in the business, or only curious to see who is selling.
Serious enquiries only please.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I wonder how many Catamaran businesses there are in the north coast?
Could it be this one?

Tip Top Catamaran Tours

I guess not. This one says it is 75 feet long so it appears to be a competitor.

It is in Bavaro....

Last edited by a moderator:

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I am more than happy to forward you our website, but only after we have talked of your interest in the business.
Please let me know if you are interested in the business, or only curious to see who is selling.
Serious enquiries only please.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to be able to post a link to your website here. I am reading this and I have no interest what so ever in buying your business but this thread has made me curious and think about what the experience must be like to be on your tours so you are missing out on advertising for those that are not buyers. Don't forget the healthier your current business and the higher number of hits on your website you can show to possible buyers the more attractive your business appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.