Wind Telecom

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
How is the service of the wind telecom. I have serious problem with the Codetel. It has been out of service for the past one week. I had callled their customer service several times and visited their office. But they did not fix it yet. So planned to go for the new service provider and just saw an office of Wind for the first time in La Vega.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

lisagauss

Bronze
Feb 16, 2011
How is the service of the wind telecom. I have serious problem with the Codetel. It has been out of service for the past one week. I had callled their customer service several times and visited their office. But they did not fix it yet. So planned to go for the new service provider and just saw an office of Wind for the first time in La Vega.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

I dont know about La Vega, but my brother uses it in Santiago, Cerros Alto. It is ok, sometimes it goes down for almost 3-4 hours. Just remember that it is like a cellphone with a data package. Make sure that you can get "4G" coverage where you are planning on using it.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Orange gets its Internet connection through Wind also, their service has been rubbish since early January. They ignore all emails , telephone calls and visits to their office here in Las Terrenas. I'm urgently looking for another ISP.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for all your reply. I will not step into their office. No other way, we had to live with this.