Looking to Hire a Private Tutor

arwilliams1968

Feb 8, 2012
I am trying to find a private tutor for my 2nd grade son. It looks as if we will be moving to Juan Dolio as early as April 1st, and therefore he will not be able to finish the school year here in the US. Given the length of time it would take him to adjust to the new environment, it is pointless (if not all together too late) to enroll him in a private school in the DR for the remainder of the semester.

Therefore, I am wondering if there is anyone with primary education training, who could tutor/home school him for April until June. Any suggestions on other places I can source someone to fill this role would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

In addition, please let me know if there is a more appropriate venue than this message board to post a request of this nature. I am still fairly new to this site. Thanks in advance.

arwilliams1968

Feb 8, 2012
Looking for a Private Tutor

I am trying to find a private tutor for my 2nd grade son. It looks as if we will be moving to Juan Dolio as early as April 1st, and therefore he will not be able to finish the school year here in the US. Given the length of time it would take him to adjust to the new environment, it is pointless (if not all together too late) to enroll him in a private school in the DR for the remainder of the semester.

Therefore, I am wondering if there is anyone with primary education training, who could tutor/home school him for April until June. Any suggestions on other places I can source someone to fill this role would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

In addition, please let me know if there is a more appropriate venue than this message board to post a request of this nature. I am still fairly new to this site. Thanks in advance.