BINGO NIGHT Feb. 29th San Juan Shopping Center BAVARO

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
You are invited !!!! :classic:

The Rotary International Club [Club Rotario] of Punta Cana - Bavaro is sponsoring a Bingo Night, Wednesday, February 29th, at the San Juan Shopping Center in Bavaro. The event is being held to raise funds for the improvement of the El Cajuil Elementary School in Macao.

The fun will begin on/around 8pm. The price is RD$ 500 for three cards for the entire night. You are welcome to purchase more cards. There will be great prizes. You will have the opportunity to make new friends and contribute to the betterment of the community.

Regards,

PJT

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I forgot to note: Tickets can be purchased at the door.

Regards,

PJT

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I love Rotary Club bingo nights :) In the past I've won a spa treatment, a weekend at Ocean Blue and.... can't remember the other thing. Always great participation and of course, it's for a good cause :D

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
~They usually set it up in the mall atruim area just outside the Tony Roma's and Hard Rock Cafe' entrance!
That's Palma Real. This next event is being held at the San Juan Shopping Centre, which as anyone familiar with the mall will know, is very large and spread out. I don't know what happened to my previous post.

Hopefully the OP will come back and specify whether it's in the area outside Garum, or on the second level where the food court used to be, or between the supermarket and the surf shop, or near the Levis shop, or across the parking lot in several other possible areas :D

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
That's Palma Real. This next event is being held at the San Juan Shopping Centre, which as anyone familiar with the mall will know, is very large and spread out. I don't know what happened to my previous post.

Hopefully the OP will come back and specify whether it's in the area outside Garum, or on the second level where the food court used to be, or between the supermarket and the surf shop, or near the Levis shop, or across the parking lot in several other possible areas :D

We should make a map ;)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I know this is getting tedious,but the question wasn't about the location OF the shopping mall but where IN the shopping mall.