Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BINGO NIGHT Feb. 29th San Juan Shopping Center BAVARO

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BINGO NIGHT Feb. 29th San Juan Shopping Center BAVARO

You are invited !!!!

The Rotary International Club [Club Rotario] of Punta Cana - Bavaro is sponsoring a Bingo Night, Wednesday, February 29th, at the San Juan Shopping Center in Bavaro. The event is being held to raise funds for the improvement of the El Cajuil Elementary School in Macao.

The fun will begin on/around 8pm. The price is RD$ 500 for three cards for the entire night. You are welcome to purchase more cards. There will be great prizes. You will have the opportunity to make new friends and contribute to the betterment of the community.

Regards,

PJT

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to note: Tickets can be purchased at the door.

Regards,

PJT

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Where in the Mall is this taking place?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

San Juan Shopping Center in Bavaro.....

http://tinyurl.com/8yqmsta
    Last edited by Hlywud; 02-23-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Rotary Club bingo nights In the past I've won a spa treatment, a weekend at Ocean Blue and.... can't remember the other thing. Always great participation and of course, it's for a good cause

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

KateP

You are absolutely correct, an excellent cause, The Rotary International Club [Club Rotario] of Punta Cana has many worthy projects.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Where in the Mall is this taking place?
    ~They usually set it up in the mall atruim area just outside the Tony Roma's and Hard Rock Cafe' entrance!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrjrth View Post
    ~They usually set it up in the mall atruim area just outside the Tony Roma's and Hard Rock Cafe' entrance!
    That's Palma Real. This next event is being held at the San Juan Shopping Centre, which as anyone familiar with the mall will know, is very large and spread out. I don't know what happened to my previous post.

Hopefully the OP will come back and specify whether it's in the area outside Garum, or on the second level where the food court used to be, or between the supermarket and the surf shop, or near the Levis shop, or across the parking lot in several other possible areas

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    That's Palma Real. This next event is being held at the San Juan Shopping Centre, which as anyone familiar with the mall will know, is very large and spread out. I don't know what happened to my previous post.

Hopefully the OP will come back and specify whether it's in the area outside Garum, or on the second level where the food court used to be, or between the supermarket and the surf shop, or near the Levis shop, or across the parking lot in several other possible areas
    We should make a map

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

MAP HERE

Hotels near San Juan Shopping Center - Map of San Juan Shopping Center Area Hotels - TripAdvisor

Unless I am mistaken it is on the Avenue Barcelo just north of the Pueblo Bavaro almost to the turnoff to Cabeza de Toro.

The OP has sporadic internet problems
    Last edited by Hlywud; 02-23-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast