Looking for a roommate

lachicabelga

Feb 23, 2012
Hi Everybody!

I am looking for a roommate, area cortecito. I live in a nice residency, two bedroom appartment. In the appartment there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living room, kitchen, washing machine, 3 balconies. The residency is quite small, relaxing, It has a swimming pool and 24/h security.
would be available from march 21
Rent is 300 usd, included cable and internet. Electricity not included

My background:
28 years old Belgian girl, lived in the country since 3 years. I work the whole year and i am looking for a nice male/female roommate to share the appartment with.
MUST love dogs! I have a sweet golden retriever!
:knockedou
Let me know if you are interested or want more details

Thank you!!

rourou1810

Mar 28, 2012
Hello la chica belga,

My name is Julie, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Belgium. I would like to go to live in DR, on the Est Coast. Did you already find a roommate?? I'm interested in your proposition. I don't know much about the country but I want to change my life and I want to go in DR. I think it would be a good thing to live with a person who knows the country and who could help me to have friends and to find a job, in safe conditions :D
And I love dogs... Ahah!!
Even if you found a roommate, we could stay in contact if you agree with this.

Give me news!! Thank you ;-)

Julie

PS: Where did you live in Belgium??

George99

Jun 1, 2012
Hi,
You have most likely already found a roomate, however if you know of any other rentals please let me know.
I used to teach tennis at Club Med in Punta Cana and also at Melia.
I would like to return to spend a year there to relax and write.
I am male, 42, from California and I am looking to move back there next month (June).

Regards,

George
gemann4@hotmail.com