Richard Branson - Cabarete

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Just got word that Sir Richard Branson is back in Cabarete. He was having lunch next to my friend's daughter today. This is great news that he has returned again. Just what Cabarete needs.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Just got word that Sir Richard Branson is back in Cabarete. He was having lunch next to my friend's daughter today. This is great news that he has returned again. Just what Cabarete needs.

Why is this good news ?

Driftwood

Feb 7, 2012
Why is this good news ?

OK then, why would it be bad news? He is a paying punter with a profile, surely that is good news, you never know what interviews he might do in the future when he mentions his enjoyment of Cab, that would attract punters to see what it is all about.

So why is it bad news?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
OK then, why would it be bad news? He is a paying punter with a profile, surely that is good news, you never know what interviews he might do in the future when he mentions his enjoyment of Cab, that would attract punters to see what it is all about.

So why is it bad news?

I am saying it is no news as people go Hollywood when celebrities stop by.

If my cousin went to the superbowl and watched the Halftime show with Madonna and she blew her a kiss is that good news?

Driftwood

Feb 7, 2012
I'm not sure of your grudge, seems a bit of an empty comment for the sakes of being miserable,

which like anyone you are entitled to!

ANyone visiting Cab is a good thing.

:laugh:smile, it won't break your face:laugh:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I'm not sure of your grudge, seems a bit of an empty comment for the sakes of being miserable,

which like anyone you are entitled to!

ANyone visiting Cab is a good thing.

I smile all the time and am not miserable at all so the next time I visit Cabarete you can write about me and I will let you shine my shoes !

I have read these posts how Donald Trump was developing the island and many thought that their real estate would double.

His house on Neker Island burned down so you should report this to the tabloids.

Kate Winslet escapes fire on Sir Richard Branson's Necker Island - Telegraph

It's good for Cabarete as a Kite boarding destination but that's about it.

How much do you really think this will help the depressed north coast...seriously.

Be realistic and have a great day !

gringostudent

Jun 20, 2005
anybody that thinks ONE more person in Cabarete, much less a high profile celeb, is a good thing obviously doesnt surf

Last edited: