176 Dead In Carnival Traffic Accidents In Brazil

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I think the driving insanity is in most if not all the latin countries. I survived it in Mexico, The DR, Panama and Costa Rico.
They all drove nuts.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I think the driving insanity is in most if not all the latin countries. I survived it in Mexico, The DR, Panama and Costa Rico.
They all drove nuts.

Yeah, let's lump all of the LA Countries on one pot, after all they all are and look the same huh!

D.Rep

Jan 6, 2011
Pls. keep in mind that only half of one city like Sao Paulo has a higher population than the entire DR....

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Yeah, let's lump all of the LA Countries on one pot, after all they all are and look the same huh!

Yeah lump them all together but don't forget the other countries close to the equator. The brain overheats and can not think logically, it is a fact. Hey, I am experiencing it myself!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

Look the same, lie the same, cheat the same, play music ungodly loud the same, and last but not least, consistently beeping their horns the same. Oh, and lets not forget, they are never ever wrong......

B in Santiago

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Look the same, lie the same, cheat the same, play music ungodly loud the same, and last but not least, consistently beeping their horns the same. Oh, and lets not forget, they are never ever wrong......

B in Santiago

Hi Waytogo,

I see you're doing "really well" adapting at living in the DR or any Latin America country...

Cheers!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Hi Waytogo,

I see you're doing "really well" adapting at living in the DR or any Latin America country...

Cheers!

It's been a challenge, but if it was different, what would be the point of living here....lol
The positives outweigh the negatives....

B in Santiago