Hello Everyone I'm a new member.

Hi, my name is Jeffrey and I am from the Bronx, born and raised. I have been living in Santo Domingo for three years and I signed on to this website in hopes of meeting new friends. I am the type of person who doesn't believe in the system/media/programing(whatever) who would vote for Ron but since I do not vote, wont do it and definitely into Meditation, Truth and Alex Jones. I work as a Pilates, Yoga, Weight Training, Cardio and TaeKwonDo Instructor. I also offer Personal Training Sessions, my facebook is :http://facebook.com/LimitLessPilates

I am also single and don't have many English Speaking friends here in the DR. I listen to FreeStyle Music and Techno, into Sports and into Martial Arts. Feel free to hit me up anytime, Many Blessings to EveryOne!

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
welcome jeffrey

i, too, am fairly new to the board. i think you will find it very informative as well as humourus at times, and sometimes you just have to take things with a grain of salt. all in all the people here are extremely helpful and very friendly.

Thank you Hlywud, I will ask for permission first if I decide to promote here. It's a pleasure to meet you.

welcome jeffrey

i, too, am fairly new to the board. i think you will find it very informative as well as humourus at times, and sometimes you just have to take things with a grain of salt. all in all the people here are extremely helpful and very friendly.

Thank You Sir, I see that there are many Interesting Subjects being discussed here, I am glad I found this website. It's a pleasure meeting you as well. Many Blessings!

RAmelia

Oct 20, 2011
Hi, my name is Jeffrey and I am from the Bronx, born and raised. I have been living in Santo Domingo for three years and I signed on to this website in hopes of meeting new friends. I am the type of person who doesn't believe in the system/media/programing(whatever) who would vote for Ron but since I do not vote, wont do it and definitely into Meditation, Truth and Alex Jones. I work as a Pilates, Yoga, Weight Training, Cardio and TaeKwonDo Instructor. I also offer Personal Training Sessions, my facebook is :http://facebook.com/LimitLessPilates

I am also single and don't have many English Speaking friends here in the DR. I listen to FreeStyle Music and Techno, into Sports and into Martial Arts. Feel free to hit me up anytime, Many Blessings to EveryOne!

Welcome Jeffrey. You might be interested in this forum too from your Boston friends:
From boston with love