Used Exercise Equipment

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Is there an outlet in the DR that sells used exercise and sporting equipment? We had a Play It Again, Sam in Tampa that did.

I'm in the market to equip a home gym...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I've seen used workout benches and weights for sale on mercadolibre.com.do but they don't appear to be a regular feature.

The cheapest place I've found for exercise equipment is Universal Fitness in Plaza International.

An alternative would be to buy 80lbs of weights and two barbells and a pullup bar. You can then do P90/P90X exercises. This is all you need to workout all of the muscles and get all the cardio you can handle.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I've seen used workout benches and weights for sale on mercadolibre.com.do but they don't appear to be a regular feature.

The cheapest place I've found for exercise equipment is Universal Fitness in Plaza International.

An alternative would be to buy 80lbs of weights and two barbells and a pullup bar. You can then do P90/P90X exercises. This is all you need to workout all of the muscles and get all the cardio you can handle.
I want used stuff.

There are inexpensive gyms and other equipment @ PriceSmart and La Sirena...

latitude19

May 29, 2011
Hello, I have a good one which I no longer use. See my PM to you.

I'm on the look-out for an exercise bike to speed my wife's recovery from knee surgery in january.

So ....... if anybody in the Puerto Plata area has one for sale ...

tamana

Mar 1, 2012
g.php