I need boneless goat meat

DipreSantana

Nov 29, 2009
Where can I find it in Santiago?

I bought 4 pounds of goat a few days ago, it was more than half bones, and it was 140 a pound, expensive.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
There are lot of mutton vendors on the highway. But make sure you get the fresh ones because most time they have them hanging for long time. But usually they will sell with bones only but you can ask them to separate the flesh from bones. I used to go there with my friend and we will select the best live goat they have and ask them to kill the particular goat offering him that we will buy minimum 5 pounds.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
It is hard to find boneless goat. The poor little animals have a tough existence as it is, to find one on the roadside standing chewing on who knows what, with no bones is nearly impossible. I will be diligent during my travels and continue to scour the fields for you. If I spot one, you will be the first to know.

LTS

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Goat is just boney. Like LTS, I don't think I've ever had goat that wasn't boney.

BTW, isn't mutton sheep/lamb?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominicans say,"En el jueso es el gusto"!
"No bones,no flavor"!
Buy the two hind legs,"Stew" them,and then let cool and "pick" the bones.
"Chivo Guisado" is about the only thing Dominicans like with a little "Heat".
Serve with "Tostones",and "Arroz con Coco",and a "Presidente Bien Fria".
Try "La Finca" on San Vincente de Paul,SD East!
"To Die For"!
CCCC
I took every Hooker in Santo Domingo there,they all "Raved"!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Every month or so we buy a goat, Live from Boca Chica highway, It gets weighed and sold accordingly. Take the animal home and feed it well for a month or 2 or more if you like, then when it is ready and the size you want, kill it and butcher it how you like. So you have not paid any more for the goat, you can buy it as a kid so very small and will cost next to nothing, it was sold at the price you paid for it a couple of months ago. Now you have your home grown meat, the animal has had a nice life while living on your land and will surely die a less stressful death than it would so it butchered roadside. If you didn't have bones in the meat it would lose flavour and Chivo without extras can be very very bland anyway. Besides that you can make lovely \Chivo Stock and freeze that for later use (fkc, am I sounding like Pi2, lol), than the dogs have a few days chomping away keeping them content. Win Win situation. Do the same with Pigs, but them small and keep them until you have a family get together and they are bigger.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I like meat where no animals were harmed in the production...:classic:

Thorn679

Sep 15, 2010
My family raises goats and rabbits for meat. The goats are free range feed. I have been trying to educate the public on how animals should me raised but everyone just wants the most amount of money in the least amount of time with the most minimun amount of effort lol