Plan B most friendly bar of Sosua

Jan 22, 2010
Hi,

Wanted to share a positive comment with all.

Bar Plan B next to Scotiabank has excellent customer service skills which is very nice to know that exists in Sosua.
The owner and waitresses are so friendly that I really enjoy have a cold one overthere.

Keep it up

T.E.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
I've been to Plan B many times. Why do you consider it the "most friendly bar of Sosua"?

Jan 22, 2010
the hospitality, the girls taking care of their jobs..not such as other bars where you see the waitress sitting with a face that expresses "why bothering me?"

T.E.

Mar 2, 2008
I also frequent Plan B, and I agree with TE that it's service very good. In fact it is one of my favorite places to go, shoot some pool or just relax with friends.

And I also agree that the staff there is extremely friendly and well-trained, but Plan B is hardly alone in that regard. Many other restaurants and bars in Sosua are equally friendly and well-staffed.

Just to name a few, I would say that Britannia Pub, Cafe Cubano, Rocky's Bar, Albiertos, La Costera and Orchidees all fall into that category. And there are many more, far too many to mention.

Although it probably was not TE's intent, it is somewhat inaccurate and unfair to imply that friendly and competent bars are a minority in Sosua. In my opinion, the good bars and restaurants are in the majority here. The poor ones are few and far between, and usually do not last too long.