Dominican Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Typical reaction from honest, responsible Dominicans.

Take note when watching the video, the only concern they had was about their car.
The large metal sliding door they plowed into suffered extensive damage.

It takes a Dominican at least 7 Points to make a 3 Point turn.

[video=youtube_share;L3c0fU_-i1o]http://youtu.be/L3c0fU_-i1o[/video]

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Just for the record, I don't like the way you are potraying Dominicans.

This could also happen anywhere else in the world, especially the United States.

They're such caring people!!!!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great SNEAKY VID.........

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Don't you just love the way they scurried out and back in the car, thus the title of the thread.
I was not home at the time, played back the security video when we got home.

Just for the record, I don't like the way you are potraying Dominicans.

This could also happen anywhere else in the world, especially the United States.

They're such caring people!!!!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great SNEAKY VID.........

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
By the way the car failed to fully stop before hitting the gate and the brush on backing, added to the way it drives away it's very clear to see that the driver was still learning in the streets.

Another thing is your tittle? In keeping with your agenda here for the DR and all Dominican...

Garbage like always...

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
By the way the car failed to fully stop before hitting the gate and the brush on backing, added to the way it drives away it's very clear to see that the driver was still learning in the streets.

Another thing is your tittle? In keeping with your agenda here for the DR and all Dominican...

Garbage like always...

So that somehow absolves him from the PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT HE JUST CAUSED??.....and makes it all OK?

Ya gotta STOP thinking like a Dominican, and START thinking like A HUMAN BEING.....

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
By the way the car failed to fully stop before hitting the gate and the brush on backing...........
Duh,

If the car had fully STOPPED, it would not had hit the gate!!!!!

If you look again, you will see that the car actually sped up before hitting the gate.

..... the way it drives away it's very clear to see that the driver was still learning in the streets.
It's so easy to get a driver's license in the D.R., all you need is to know is how to blow a horn!

.... Another thing is your tittle?
You mean it did not look like a bunch of cockroaches running wild as they exited the car?

You really hate it when someone posts what living in the D.R. is really like!

Note again: Their only concern was THEIR car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did not even look at my gate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Stop beating up on Doms, everyone seems to be missing the fact that there was most probably Brugal being drank at some point during this day/moment, which is reason enough to forget where the front of your car is and not to notice an 18" X 9" solid metal gate infront of you. I wish you would stop blaming the Dominicans for being so blatantly disrespectful for their surroundings and indirect effects on others, it is clearly the Brugal at fault, two of these guys even looked at the wrong end of the car for damage. Had this taken place while sober I am almost sure they would not have even considered turning the car around there as they would have known where they were going, and that was obviousy the wrong direction. The point that 5 guys got our of the car could even point fingers towards it being a rental, and some visitors checking out the sights.
I lost a car for 2 days once many years ago after a session on Brugal, it makes people do unusual things with cars. :ermm:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
.... and not to notice an 18" X 9" solid metal gate infront of you. ..... I wish you would stop blaming the Dominicans for being so blatantly disrespectful for their surroundings and indirect effects on others, it is clearly the Brugal at fault,
There you have it, IT WAS NOT THEIR FAULT!
Where have we heard that before?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They looked at the BACK of the car:
..... BECAUSE they ran into the POLES fencing off the other property!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You were just a little bit off with the gate size.

The GATE is 17 Feet wide and 6 1/2 Feet tall.

The time of day was: 12:41pm (Daytime)

It is normal at my location for drivers to come up the hill and make "U" turns, this is not an unusual occurrence. Hitting the gate is an unusual occurrence. Most do the "U" turn at the top of the hill, a few idiots decide to do it in front of my gate.

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It is unexplainable unless drunk, you are correct, it is very odd, but for some reason I have a little smirk on my face when these daft things happen. I'll never forget the day I came back to the big (original house for all the family) family home to find the entire side down in rubble, collapsed roof down, a war zone. I asked what had happened, as my wife gave me the 'don't ask it's everything you think but never say'. They had bought a second hand car with a bend in rear bumper, and to straighten it attached a chain to it (through the door and out the window) and tried to pull it back into shape by driving off. Well, you know the rest, but for all the damage it did, no one was hurt, everyone has a laugh about it now, and it is just one of those unexplainable things that makes me think 'really, what were you thinking of', it's a funny world as as long as no one gets harmed we can all deal with everything else.
Is it going to cost anything to fix by the way? you could always tie it to the car......................lol:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.