greek sports bar

fungi1951

Oct 6, 2010
Had really bad experience at the new Greek sports bar. It on the beach just down from Capt Cooks. We live here three months per year and like many people in the area look for good resturants to eat out a couple times per week. So we tried the Greek sports bar. Great location, nice looking place. We were low on cash so ask three times do they take credit cards. We were not very hungury so had eight empenyada and a six beers. The bill came $75 us. They took our credit card, then returned it saying it did not work. Gave them another, returned and said the machine is not working. That I needed to go for a ride with them to atm. I refused and returned the next to pay in cash. Very unhappy. They could not explain why the bill was so much.. Several other condo owners we have talked with have had similar experiences. Don't waste you time of money going there.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What is a "GREEK" Sports Bar???
"Liquor" in the front,"Poker" in the REAR?????
"Greek Army's Motto","NEVER,leave your buddies BEHIND"!
Do they have a "Menu" with their prices listed???
I would have gone back the next day and given them half of what they charged you.
Then tell them,"Sue Me"!
Boca Chica is NOTORIOUS for that kind of $hit!
They can intimidate most civilized people into paying astronomical prices for inferior food/drink/and beach chairs/tables.
"Phuck'em ALL!
CCCCC

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
A Greek Sports Bar is where the bar stools are turned upside down and seat 4.

rubenpriego

Feb 28, 2011
As usual an overpriced bar or restaurant in Bavaro, lets see how long it takes for them to close the business because no clients entering ....
Another clever guys trying to make easy lot of money ... they will get just the opposite ...