La Sirena Opening in Sosua -Confirmed. List of Items You Want To Buy

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I first heard about this a few months ago from the owners of the new clinic in Sosua.
Grupo Ramos had purchased the land just outside Sosua on the road to Cabarete near Sea Horse Ranch.

When I was in La Sirena in POP the other day I spoke with the Senior Buyer, as I was preordering some stuff, and he confirmed that it was true and they are aiming for an opening date in December in time for next Christmas. When I asked are you hopeful or are you sure? he confirmed that it would happen because La Sirenas' Contractors, usually meet their construction/completion targets.

I also asked him if he could start selling imported foods from the UK, as most are imported from the US. He said he would discuss this with the Head buyers in S.D. but asked me for a list and if there would be many customers interested in purchasing them. I explained that now City Market is no longer under British ownership, but Russian, and may now only supply Russian goods.

So of any of you are interested, please provide a list of foods/treats you would like them to stock.

This is what I have given him so far, as they seem the most popular;

HP Brown Sauce
Marmite
Bovril
Heinz Baked Beans
Daily Milk Chocolate
Gravy
Meat Spread

If you can think of any more, please C & P list above and add to it ASAP, as there are usually delays of receiving imported goods. This is not confirmed by him that they will sell them, but he has promised he will try if the demand is great enough.

This is sure to kill competitors like Playero, Janets, & City Market, whose prices were ridiculouly high and getting worse week by week, as many of you have probably noticed

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I never found La Sirena very cheap, but I do think it is a good thing them coming here. Competition is always good.

BelgianK

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I look forward to a "La Sirena",British "FOOD","Not So Much"!
And stop "claiming "Heinz" as British!!!
That's the only edible thing on your list!
If you want a substitute for "Marmite"?
Eat a "Maggi "Sopita" Cube"!
"Meat Spread"?
The only "Meat" I want to "spread"........................................."Uh,Never Mind"!
How about a real "Fish & Chips" shop???
CC

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Why would they open a La Sirena in Sosua when they have one in PP? I have to see this to believe it will happen.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Good news for Sosua. What now to all the naysayers who constantly tear down our lilttle town as only being good for putas!!
Good for Ileana Neumann. Nice to see this sign that others have confidence in Sosua's future.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Good news for Sosua. What now to all the naysayers who constantly tear down our lilttle town as only being good for putas!!
Good for Ileana Neumann. Nice to see this sign that others have confidence in Sosua's future.

Careful now. If it is close to Sea Horse Ranch it could be in Cabarete and not Sosua.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
English cider!! Angel Delight. Bachelors cup-a-soup (mi esposa loves them), Salad Cream, English Cheddar (Seriously strong brand...Playero had some for a while although it was Sreiously stong Leicester). Galaxy chocolate, Branston Pickle

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Lemons, American Corned Beef and more yellow lemons

U.S. Veal would also be nice

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Why would they open a La Sirena in Sosua when they have one in PP? I have to see this to believe it will happen.

Just another Lady Bird hallucination. What are they smoking on that aircraft carrier?

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Wow, I'm floored that Bonao got a Sirena before Sosua, go figure.

Heinz Baked Beans? Nahhhhhh.......Bush's Baked Beans is tops!!!!!!!!

niceguy

Aug 6, 2011
How about a line fo asian foods

sweet chili sauce
terry arcky's sauce
the morning after pill
jasmine rice
noodles
handcuffs

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I look forward to a "La Sirena",British "FOOD","Not So Much"!
And stop "claiming "Heinz" as British!!!
That's the only edible thing on your list!
If you want a substitute for "Marmite"?
Eat a "Maggi "Sopita" Cube"!
"Meat Spread"?
The only "Meat" I want to "spread"........................................."Uh,Never Mind"!
How about a real "Fish & Chips" shop???
CC

Be careful now ccccccccccccccc you are becoming more placid as the years go by. luv ya,,, you ugly ?ld biker. Actually I dont particularly enjoy fish & chips. mero con whatever.... xxx