Travel from Cofresi to Samana

dapaglia

Mar 8, 2012
I'm traveling from Cofresi to Samana a the end of the month and would like to know how to get there on public transportation. How long is the trip? How much will it cost? What are my options? I lived in the DR for a few years, so I won't have a problem communicating or getting around, but I'd like to know what my options are. Thanks!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm traveling from Cofresi to Samana a the end of the month and would like to know how to get there on public transportation. How long is the trip? How much will it cost? What are my options? I lived in the DR for a few years, so I won't have a problem communicating or getting around, but I'd like to know what my options are. Thanks!

there is an express bus that leaves at 2pm from the terminus near to the hospital, pretty close to supermarket Jose Luis. it is probably around 300 pesos.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Cofresi is a resort community consisting of higher-end hotels and exclusive private villas enjoying picturesque ocean and mountain views. It is located approximately 10 km west of Puerto Plata and private Mini Bus is ideal for larger families or small groups of people who want to have their own personal transfer without sharing with others.

malickk, what are you now? some tourist site shill? what is with this repetitive copy and paste response to simple questions? you do know that it is annoying, don't you?

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
When my wife and I drive from POP to Samana its takes us 3 hours. Thats with no stops inbetween. So Cofresi add 15 minutes