Telemarketing sales team wanted

Recruiter1

Mar 13, 2012
Looking to establish a telemarketing sales team in the DR the team must speak both Spanish and English.
Must also be friendly over the phone and have a basic concept of phone sales.

They will be selling a service to American citizens.
Pay is commission based and will be considered sold once a payment is made and final for the service.

Anyone looking to lead and organize the sales team please contact me.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Would be helpful if you specified where in the DR you plan to locate. This is important not only in attracting someone for the job you posted, but also important to your success in hiring a bilingual staff. That is the reason most successful call centers are located near Santo Domingo or Santiago.

Recruiter1

Mar 13, 2012
I am a CPA in NY selling accounting and tax packages by phone and in person.
I have been in business for over 5 years and looking to expand by services. I would like to also establish a business in the DR and possibly start doing investments there to make it a second home.
Pay is commission. All depends the product and package just like in any other commission based job. If the employee is decent at sales they can live well above the average DR citizen.
Your benefit is the benefit of working for a company willing to pay you well for the sale of a product.

If you have any common knownledge of any sales orientated job it is set up like this. Previous to my CPA experience I worked in sales for 8 years for major financial corps. Such as Wells Fargo and JP Morgan.

Santiago would be best for location.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Recruiter1 as a member of the DRCCC why not hire one of our qualify call centers to do this for you. All members are looking for new clients and have the facility, staff and experience to make such project work for you.. please contact me if your interested.