PJ's In Sosua Reoopens Tomorrow

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
PJ's, now PJ's Music Lounge, is opening tomorrow after major renovation. I don't know about the food, though the sign announcing the reopening promises good prices, but the exterior and interior look very good. I'm told the new operator has a 5 year contract.

I hope they will be very successful. PJ's is a landmark in Sosua.

For anyone who does not know PJ's, it is across from the little Playero and the farmacia.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Was one of my favorites. Had many 4:00 AM snacks there. Sure beat the crap out of present day Carapino for the snack break "between Classico and After One discos" Not that I do that any more. ;)

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Was one of my favorites. Had many 4:00 AM snacks there. Sure beat the crap out of present day Carapino for the snack break "between Classico and After One discos" Not that I do that any more. ;)

Ditto ....5 years is a long contract so I am sure it will be a great place.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Bought many good late nite Pizzas for the family at the old PJs. Hope the new one is successful.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It appeared to be open yesterday. The menu posted at the door was nothign special but pirces seemed reasonable for the most part.

Bob K

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
PJ's, now PJ's Music Lounge, is opening tomorrow after major renovation. I don't know about the food, though the sign announcing the reopening promises good prices, but the exterior and interior look very good. I'm told the new operator has a 5 year contract.

I hope they will be very successful. PJ's is a landmark in Sosua.

For anyone who does not know PJ's, it is across from the little Playero and the farmacia.

Good breakfast omelette and location.