Donde estan los cantantes!?! Audici?n 17 & 24 abril! Ave. Venezuela #9

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
To everyone here on DR1, even tho non of y'all fit the criteria.. but I bet y'all got family and / or friends who do!

So my reason to go to Santo Domingo was to find singers, I'm a songwriter and producer myself and basically I want to start my own record label. I want to start working on / with a male and female group (16 - 25)

After taking care of a lot of things, I can say everything is certain now.. I'm going to promote this event with a large number of people. We've just begin this weekend.

This is the link of the Facebook page: Audicion YaleilyRecords | Facebook

This is the link of the Facebook event page: Audicion YaleilyRecords | Facebook

Let it be known! I'm only limited to Santo Domingo, we'll be handing out flyers on places like:

- Ave. San Vicente

- Ave. Venezuela

- Bella Vista Mall

- Calle Duarte

- Ciudad Universitaria

- El Conde

- Malecon

- Megacentro

- Plaza Central

We're going to have the radio involved, we're using Facebook as well. Unfortunately I haven't managed to get a promotion team in other cities, it would be nice to have a team in other large cities as well.

We want to represent La Republica Dominicana in the best way ever, that could only be done with the best of the best.. so if you know someone who can sing TELL THEM!

Thank you!

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
I know a girl who can sing. I am well rounded in music production as my brother and i use to produce locally for artists where I live so I have an ear for talent. Only problem is she dont speak english. If interested. PM me.

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
I know a girl who can sing. I am well rounded in music production as my brother and i use to produce locally for artists where I live so I have an ear for talent. Only problem is she dont speak english. If interested. PM me.

Hi there,

Are you from Santo Domingo as well?

Because you say you're a producer so this one is for you:

?Donde estais? | Facebook

And it doesn't matter that the girl doesn't speak English, I'm aware of the fact that I'm in Santo Domingo.. so I know most of the people who will show up don't speak English but we don't require that. So yeah, give her the links on top too and let's hope she'll make it.

I'll send you a PM.

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
Hope you get 10,000 people like a "Dominican Idol".

Hi there,

I've been hearing from people the same thing about "Dominican Idol" but I couldn't find anything about it on Google.

I'm aware of Latin American Idol and a Dominican girl who won American Idol (or maybe these 2 were the same), but did the Dominican Republic ever had his own Idol show or X Factor?!

Because I can't find it on YouTube or Google.

Also, what type of talent shows they had on tv for the Dominican people?

I don't think we're going to attract 10.000 people, I don't even know where to aim at yet.. at this moment we've already got 50+ confirmed people and that's just after starting to spread the word this weekend.

But yeah, the way we see it and after hearing the positive feedback.. it's going to be a major event.

SPREAD THE WORD!

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
Hi there,

Are you from Santo Domingo as well?

Because you say you're a producer so this one is for you:

?Donde estais? | Facebook

And it doesn't matter that the girl doesn't speak English, I'm aware of the fact that I'm in Santo Domingo.. so I know most of the people who will show up don't speak English but we don't require that. So yeah, give her the links on top too and let's hope she'll make it.

I'll send you a PM.

Ok I do not live there at the moment. I live in the Virgin Islands but I frequently go there to visit. I met the girl about a year ago through another friend of hers and I discovered she could sing one night when I took her to dinner and a particular song was playing and she started singing. Beautiful voice. I know she can make it to the event. I too am scheduled to fly in the Dominican Republic on April 24th so I'll probably stop by to the event. I'll contact her and let her know. There's no doubt she'll be interested in this event. She lives in the Capital area so thats a plus also.

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
Where to find tv and radio ratings?

Hmmm, because of spamming our Facebook account has been blocked.. so for anyone who's interested:

Audiciones YaleilyRecords | Facebook <-The new link of our Facebook account.

An other question, does anyone know where I can find tv and radio ratings?!

We're working with Mortal FM in the morning (Giro Lopez) and in the late afternoon (El Menor), but I'm looking for an extra radio channel that's popular amongst the younger people.

I've been advised to go to Ritmo 96, Super Q and Fuego 90 La Salsera.