Polygraphs

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Polygraph testing is less prevalent in thr DR due to the high numbers of pathological liars in the population. A pathologic liar compulsively tells lies without even realizing he is doing so. His lying fails to evoke the physiological responses a polygraph vtests for such as increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, irregular respiration or increased perspiration. Botton line, Dominican can tell a lie without a second thought. Or at least enough Dominicans can to invalidate polygraphs.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Allow me to chime in on this pertinent question.

Dominicans are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Dominican/Ohion. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Dominican liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got one hundred and twenty, but that's another story. A "normal" guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here on this little island in the caribbean is a little game of show and tell. When Domincians are lying, they don't wanna show you nothin'...oh yeah, we'll tell you everything you want to hear, but when you see us moving our lips without pausing for oxygen intake, right there...right at that very instant, you should know for a fact that we're lying through our teeth.

Now, I know you think you know what we know when we are lying, but that's laughable at best...nothing further could be from the truth. We don't even know when the hell we're lying. That's how good we are. We've taken lying to a whole new level. We don't even need oxygen when we lie. That's a fact.

Now tell me...am i lying right now?

Frank

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
One technique,used by "Mi Dominicana",is :Always answer a question,with a question.
for example,"Did you see my wallet?..........."answer,"Where did you leave it?
Wait till "Chipper" sees this thread!
He's a "Platanado" in ONE respect!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
One technique,used by "Mi Dominicana",is :Always answer a question,with a question.
for example,"Did you see my wallet?..........."answer,"Where did you leave it?
Wait till "Chipper" sees this thread!
He's a "Platanado" in ONE respect!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
He's a purebred in this respect.

Como_un_cameron

Jan 8, 2011

Dominicans are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Dominican/Ohion. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Dominican liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got one hundred and twenty, but that's another story. A "normal" guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here on this little island in the caribbean is a little game of show and tell. When Domincians are lying, they don't wanna show you nothin'...oh yeah, we'll tell you everything you want to hear, but when you see us moving our lips without pausing for oxygen intake, right there...right at that very instant, you should know for a fact that we're lying through our teeth.

Now, I know you think you know what we know when we are lying, but that's laughable at best...nothing further could be from the truth. We don't even know when the hell we're lying. That's how good we are. We've taken lying to a whole new level. We don't even need oxygen when we lie. That's a fact.

Frank

You're trying to tell me Dominicans are able to live on the moon ???
Does NASA know?

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
You're trying to tell me Dominicans are able to live on the moon ???
Does NASA know?

HAHA..that's funny as hell...yeah, i've noticed a couple of people here who have lived on the moon; they walk around and look like normal people, they make sounds like normal humans, but on closer inspection, if you know what to look for, you'll notice that they're not really breathing the same oxygen as you and I.

There's a couple of things that give them away--claiming a close infinity with omnipotent higher-powers is one of the clearest signs and dead give-aways that they're not from this planet, but if you look closer, i mean really close--and you know how to read in-between the lines--you'll notice that they're not remotely human, but something else altogther--something briefly described in "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy."

I'll leave it up to you guys to guess what that something is. :)
Frank

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
What...who else here is walking on the moon and hitch-hiking across the galaxy?:)

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Now,THIS, is "My Kind Of Thread"!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the "Dominican Spinners" feel so out numbered they are afraid to chime in!
"Dominican Spinners",were they a "Dominican Cover Group"????
CCCCC

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004

Frank

I think you mean Italians not Dominicans don't rip off Tarantino or Italians my friend

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I think you mean Italians not Dominicans don't rip off Tarantino or Italians my friend

HAHA...I can do better than a Sicilian or Tarantino.

Dominicans are great liars. that's a fact. Sicilians have nothing on us Dominicans. We've taken lying to a whole new, unforseen level. A polygraph cannot detect a lie by a dominican simply because, let's face it, we ourselves never know when we're telling the truth or when we are blatantly lying. What you consider to be a white lie, we consider to be the truth. A little white lie is simply indistinguishable from the truth for us. We don't even have a word in our vocabulary to distinguish betweena white lie and truth. We melt and mesh the turth and lies together in a recipe and concoction we call creative story telling. We wax poetic about the most mundane things not because we need to but because we can. We mesh lies and truth together until they become one, or until they become indistinguishable from one another.

When you ask us something as simple as "What gas station did you stop at to get gas? Our instinct is to pick the farthest one, the hardest to reach, the most difficult to find. Why? because picking an easy answer reveals a simplicity that we find unbecoming to life. When you ask us, " Why are you an hour late?" We like to say things like this:

1. My donkey ran off.
2. My front tire came off and took off across a field and down an embankment.
3. My grandmother died, again.
4. My wife is sick with the "Gripe" (Common Cold) after a breeze swept through the house.
5. My head hurts. Not from drinking two bottles of rum. Oh, no. Perish the thought..It's because it rained last night and the rain gave me the flu.
6. My Rooster has risen like Lazurus from the dead.

A Sicilian is amateur hour. Tarantino is a total amateur. No one could write a better script about lying than a dominican. We didn't invent the art, but we perfected it...took it to whole, new unforseen levels; perfected it in areas unforseen by the Romans and Carthaginians. We took lying to new, unforseen levels not becuase we needed to, but becuase that's what we find interesting and challenging in life. We take a simple truth and expand it, twist it like a pretzel; we bend it, re-shape it, and mold it into something completely different, completely foriegn..something unrecognizable to even us. We like lying; we like taking embellishment to the farthest reaches of the galaxy and then watch it expand and shift in what's Stephen Hawking called "Spectroscopic Redshift."

What, you thought Stephen Hawking was talking about hydrogen and helium inside Spectroscopy? On the contrary, he was talking about the Redshift caused when we Dominicans open our mouthes up and start explaining to you what happened to us on our way to meet you. Stephen Hawking was talking about the creative explanations we give and the embellishments we offer to you for why we are two decades late to finish a job we started when Trujillo was in office.

You think a Sicilian or Tarantino has anything on a Domincan? Please...send a Sicilian down here to start a business and see how long he lasts. Send a Sicilian down here to purchase some property and see what we do with it. They'll be running back to Sicily with their tails betwen their legs when we get done with them. If Sicilians were so smart and hard to get over...why and the hell do so few of them last here?

Frank

Last edited: