Worse News....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
For those stomach sufferers who debate the values, methods and results of the various "cures" offered by doctors, here's a quote from Dr L.Clifford McDonald, an epidemiologist at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention...........

"These microbes have been at this a lot longer than we have."

That doesn't sound like good news from the research department:cross-eye

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
What stomach suffering are you talking about................
My stomach suffers when it's empty......soon to rectify without a doctor......:classic:
I see....you snuck in a second post while I was posting......lol

B in Santiago

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Second post is the whole aticle from the NYTimes.... it mentions that anibiotics can exacerbate the problem in some cases.

We got very sick while on prescribed medication. Although I am wary of the 'transplant' solution suggested....yuk.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Second post is the whole aticle from the NYTimes.... it mentions that anibiotics can exacerbate the problem in some cases.

We got very sick while on prescribed medication. Although I am wary of the 'transplant' solution suggested....yuk.

My post was replying to your first before I saw the 2nd......now it makes sense....
That's one of the reasons why I like to eat at home....I follow strict sanitary conditions....
I wash my hands with mild bleach water before I prepare food.....VERY IMPORTANT..

B in Santiago

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I have posted before that my wife washes EVERYTHING including eggs in an iodine and water solution...

5 drops iodine per liter.

This was advice from the Travel Clinic in Canada who gave us the typhoid shots and the Hepatitis A & B shots.

I forgot the flu shot this year and got 'el grippe'........ I'll never forget again, its a bad combination of a cold and the flu and takes forever to abate.

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
For those stomach sufferers who debate the values, methods and results of the various "cures" offered by doctors, here's a quote from Dr L.Clifford McDonald, an epidemiologist at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention...........

"These microbes have been at this a lot longer than we have."

That doesn't sound like good news from the research department:cross-eye

I am not surprised. Microbes existed already longer then men on earth and the fact that they survive, tells you something about their ability to adapt to different circumstances.
Personally I haven't used any form of antibiotics since I was a child, I never take the flew shot and I try to have a balance in wether to disinfect something or not.
In this way my immune system can handle quite some bugs be it microbes, amoebes or viruses because my body needs to work itself in making natural antibodies. Hec, I never have to have a HepB vaccinations because my antibody load is so high it can last two life times.

I wish doctors would describe less antibiotics for a minor cold (which is viral btw). It only makes bacteria immune and stronger.

Acira