I am a Sanky Panky!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Funny Story! Yesterday me and my husband went to a car dealership in Bavaro as they have a feria on and I have had my eye on a Kia Sportage for a while, As usualy they paid all their attention to me and were asking my husband what car he wanted.

When my husband (Dominican) explained he was buying the car for me a very funny confused look came over them and I think they thought they had heard wrong and continued to ask me for my bank details etc.

My husband finally lost his patience and told them he was putting down the deposit and he was going to finance the purchase and that they should be asking me what i want and listening!

Because I am used to him paying for everything it didnt occur to me (even though I am well aware of how things work here) that it may possibly be the first time this has happened or at least its not an everyday occurance.

One even pulled him asside and spoke to him like he needed his head looking at at.

I am sure they are still trying to justify the sale and have made up some story in their heads that it must have been a prank ha ha ha.