Anyone know of hurricane shutter co.

Darren

Mar 25, 2012
Hi, need to find a company that supplies & fits hurricane/security shutters, property in Sosua but any company locally + Santiago, SD etc would be fine - pref english speaking/owned.
If anyone knows of a company would be great.
many thanks
darren

vida

Mar 18, 2010
I used Induca in Santo Domingo. It is a large company and I imagine someone speaks English. They were very professional. I went to their display dept. picked out something and paid the money. They sent someone to do measurements. They did exactly as they said and always on time. They said I had overpaid the first day and gave me a rebate.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Darren , Cruzan,
"The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plan and HURRICANES hardly ever happen!!" Well that is true of here on the North coast. TS Jeanne was the last one that caused real damage and the one last year missed !

OLLY and the team

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh cut the crappo!!! Why???????????? There are old wooden houses in Sos?a and Puerto Plata that are over 100 years old!!!

Get real!! Hurricanes do not hit the North Coast with anything like hurricane force. Shoot! Our old place at Punta Rucia has been there forever!!! and our neighbors also...

Useless waste of money. And I need $6000 to start a neighborhood Judo Club, if you want to spend some money on a worthwhile cause!!

And for goodness sakes: Induca is Dutch run so they speak everything!!!

Get your shutters, but you do not need storm shields!!

HB

Darren

Mar 25, 2012
Hi, need to find a company that supplies & fits hurricane/security shutters, property in Sosua but any company locally + Santiago, SD etc would be fine - pref english speaking/owned.
If anyone knows of a company would be great.
many thanks
darren

Many thanks for the link re Induca - will certainly check it out - dont expect hurricane damage!!!! - only need them for security but thanks for the info