online fereteria, for store in Capital

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Been gone less then 2 months and already getting reports of broken stuff in the house. Need an online Fereteria sales list that's in the capital. Need a new water pump among other stuff. Dumbinincan family fkers ran the tank dry, oh how they can still annoy me from the opposite side of the planet with lack of understanding on basic logic, you've got to love em for that, it's pretty impressive to do that to me!

Anyone

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
:ermm: I think I have to admit this buying a pump from Europe is beyond me, but I would like some price on what I'm going to get. I can handle this stuff when I've got something in my hand to look at, huff and puff and ask silly questions of which the salesboy rarely knows the answer to, but from Europe............... online............

Chip could know something I suppose.

Basically the cistern pump has been burnt out, but I can't be absolutely sure but let's guess this is the case as I showed them a trick before I left to increase water pressure for good strong showers by bypassing the Tinaco, and running the pump directly through (oh what a mistake). This is something I'd use once a week maybe for a good jet wash, but I have a feeling it has now become a daily norm since we've been gone and the logic of increasing water pressure + prolonged usage + continuing to fill the Tinaco as usual = more water usage has gone down the logical drain. Anyone bought a pump recently, anyone bought an crap or anything really good?
Anything infact:glasses:
I could just be a git and make them fix what they fkd!:D

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I hear you!
The cut valve operated on a ball valve and needed a bit of a maintenance now and then to clean up.
Why did I show them the bypass trick? I have to admit I was off the ball and I was slly for trying confuse otherwise simple routine, I think that's why I'm prepared to suffer this cost as it was kind of my fault for presuming basic science or engineering is something most people have learned by a certain point in life, just through living.
Oh the headaches, but I must admit, they aren't as bad from so far away, lol:pirate:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Oh I know, they'll just have to go back to buckets directly from the cistern, bucket bathing rather than showering and washing the dishes in the garden rather than in the sink, flushing the toilet with a bucket of water rather than a flush, just as we lived before I installed all the mods, wasn't THAT bad, really.
:eek:
Life goes on, I'll let them just get on with it for now and see what happens, you're right they will just plod along without the luxury, maybe it is better for them in the end, :ermm:

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Buy a pump with auto shutdowns and manual reset. Auto shutdown can prevent damage to the pump motor due to overheating of the pump motor from excessive running and damage to the pump side from lack of buildup of water pressure on the pump side.

We typically install these types of pumps on yachts. For information and as a resource, check out Headhunter, Inc

YM

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Buy a pump with auto shutdowns and manual reset. Auto shutdown can prevent damage to the pump motor due to overheating of the pump motor from excessive running and damage to the pump side from lack of buildup of water pressure on the pump side.

We typically install these types of pumps on yachts. For information and as a resource, check out Headhunter, Inc

YM

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am just the opposite of you Home Dog.

When I leave, I disconnect the pumps and let gravity do its job.

I have a 'shutdown' procedure that they know and follow.
Otherwise, they like to connect the garden hose to the pressurized water and spray things..... thats a no-no on solar !!