Reflexology in Punta Cana / Bavaro area?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Other than the hotel spas, anyone know of a place that offers reflexology? Not just good foot massages but real, healing, reflexology treatments? Thanks!

Added on: And while I'm at it, in case I don't find a place, a good new-school chiropractor? Fernandez at Hospiten is good at cracking things back into place but I prefer more massage-type treatments (not AS painful) and prefer to keep him as a last option.

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Hi - not sure about reflexology - but could try Flavio Acuna's place the Natural Center at Los Corales. However regarding a good physio or masseurs I can personally and highly recommend Eric from the physiotherapy place at the little plaza opposite Pulpo Cojo on the road between El Dorado and El Cortecito. I had tendinitis or trapped nerve issue in my shoulder for over six months and what with work and travelling didn't really have time for treatment apart from anti inflammatory pills or hot/cold treatments. It was agony. After I think the second treatment with Eric there was a marked improvement and after three it had totally cleared up. The guys a genius. He is from Chile and is lovely.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Hi - not sure about reflexology - but could try Flavio Acuna's place the Natural Center at Los Corales. However regarding a good physio or masseurs I can personally and highly recommend Eric from the physiotherapy place at the little plaza opposite Pulpo Cojo on the road between El Dorado and El Cortecito. I had tendinitis or trapped nerve issue in my shoulder for over six months and what with work and travelling didn't really have time for treatment apart from anti inflammatory pills or hot/cold treatments. It was agony. After I think the second treatment with Eric there was a marked improvement and after three it had totally cleared up. The guys a genius. He is from Chile and is lovely.

Thanks for the info!