moving to DR

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
hi everyone.i'm new to this site.i"ve just returned from visiting my family. in el barrio del millon close to el
ensanche quisqueya near la 27 de febrero,while walking i"ve noticed the signs for apartment rentals.can some
one tell me what the going rate is for a two bedroom apartment in that area? i would appreciate any info.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Have you asked your family? They probably have a good idea. Ask them to call a few for you to get a better idea, since they live there.

You can also check listings in Listin Diario, etc., but those will probably be higher than calling a number on a "For Rent" sign.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Have you asked your family? They probably have a good idea. Ask them to call a few for you to get a better idea, since they live there.

You can also check listings in Listin Diario, etc., but those will probably be higher than calling a number on a "For Rent" sign.

i did ask my family and was told that i will be paying quite a bit to rent in the area in question.but i did my math
based on my budget and i"ll be able to afford it.but i would like to know the pros and cons of renting from some
one who might have lived there? i will wait awhile and see if someone will reply, prior to me calling realtor.

thank you so much for your feedback