Job Puerto Plata/Sosua area

Jan 22, 2010
Hi,

Any job availability on the North coast?

Strong customer service skills, multiple languages spoken.

A lot of experience in DR...but nowadays in urgent need of a job to stay in this beautiful country...

Send PM with offers please

Thanks in advance

T.E.

Jan 22, 2010
I know but I have done everything I can...delivering resumes to places, talking in person to some people...

I just want to work so I can be in the daily routine again...

T.E.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I just want to work so I can be in the daily routine again...

T.E.
You and about 20% of the Dominican population.

You probably need to go where the jobs are, not Puerto Plata or Sosua. Your best shot is a call center in Santiago or Santo Domingo. But, in most cases these days, you need to be legal to work. Do you have Residency?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Go and see Jackie at lifestyles, she will give you a go but the work is pretty mundane until you have done your time and are alowed some responsibility, but if you can find accom cheap enough in Pop it will be enough to keep you there. Infact you will almost certainly find someone in the office to bunk down with for about 6mil, but not my cup of tea! I'd rather be a bum on the Eastcoast in barwork and that is saying something.

Forget call centre work in the cap unless you have people to live with. You will not make ends meet. Call centre work is for those without rent to pay, or very little rent to pay.

Last edited: