Finding a place to live!? Please help!:)

brittopher

Banned
Mar 13, 2012
My boyfriend and I have been living in Cabarete for almost a month now and our lease is about up! We are looking to find another place in Cabarete, or close by as we are kiteboarders and thats mainly what we do:D We are looking for something afordable under $600(us) a month and will possibly be here from 3 more months to a year, but we are having trouble finding places.

So my question is where can we go to find an apartment/condo/villa/bungalo with in our price range? We have been looking online, but we only seem to be finding the same listings over and over. Is there like a local place we can go to talk to someone about this, or a special website listing places for rent? We are running low on time!

Thank you so much for your help!!

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I would get off the computer and start walking along the beach checking the various hotel/condo locations there. Often I've seen a posting on the road that never makes it to the computer. The larger condotels likely have very good deals for kiters who are going to be there for an extended period. It never hurts to ask but it will use up some flip-flop time.

el tibby

Aug 21, 2006
call this guy, his name is albert 809 877 8096... tell him what ur lookin for... he will get you exactly what u want!!! thx me latr....

Cabarete42

Oct 14, 2008
Do you like the location of the Popular bank in Cabarete. I have one there for rent that may work for you.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
To the OP. Too bad you lost your negotiating ability by posting your budget. Plenty of $400 units will be offered for $600.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
ProCab (near Supermercado Janet's) has the largest inventory of apartments in that range. You can probably find a decent 2BR. Most other places in Cabarete under $600 a month (especially short term) will be 1BR's or studios. Otherwise, head slightly east or west of town. There are some good deals in Playa Encuentro, but it's a bit of a hike to Kitebeach or the Center of town...great if you want to surf though. Also check the bulletin board outside Janet's.