Stormy weather!!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Well, rain was forecast and it is chucking it down here just outside Sabaneta de Yasica. Rare that I allow all dogs in the house but they are quiet as mice as not keen on the thunder (even those that don't usually bother).

Sky TV has no service and luz is off so assume Edenorte have turned off (though should be on now).

A wet night in paradise here lol. Good news is that I still have internet!!

Last edited:

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
Well, rain was forecast and it is chucking it down here just outside Sabaneta de Yasica. Rare that I allow all dogs in the house but they are quiet as mice as not keen on the thunder (even those that don't usually bother).

Sky TV has no service and luz is off so assume Edenorte have turned off (though should be on now).

A wet night in paradise here lol. Good news is that I still have internet!!

>Here in Cabarete no problem with luz. Lot of rain and moderate thunder. And three of our four dogs, as usually while tunder -
under the beds. The biggest one as usual on my feets.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so, miesposo forgot keys to farmacia. dv8, being a loving wife packed her fat arse into her small car and drove the keys to the city. then unwisely decided to visit her in-laws in torre alta. and long behold, as soon as she drives two yards it starts to rain frogs and fish. a dude behind her keeps on honking but he's an idiot in a very big truck and dv8 is an idiot in a very small car that by now feels more like a boat and there is no way this boat can drive up the stream, that is up the STREET, i mean...
to make long story short - it took me half an hour to get back home. i am myopic and at the best of times i can see very little at night. and a stormy, windy and rainy weather did nothing to improve it... not to mention really bad lights in my lil' car.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Darling DV8, you did the right thing!!!
It rained hard in Santiago too. And it is so cool!!!
The whole place is air-conditioned..

HB