Actions Trump Words: Props to a DR1er

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It's no surprise that I have a bias toward what people "do" vs. what they "say." I refer you once again to:

CB's Law of Rhetorical Economics said:
The reason "talk is cheap" is because the Supply exceeds the Demand.

Based on this, I want to admit my opinion of a DR1er has changed drastically.

While I was co-pontificating post-coffee-delivery with the most esteemed Hillbilly, determining where Tim Tebow gets traded and putting together a deal that would send Jeff Saturday to the Donks to reunite with the back-hands of Peyton Manning (I was 0-fer-2 :cheeky:), a storm swept into his casa.

SKing whirled in like a sweet chocolate whirlwind, a small cup of pretty mocha lugging in...get this...a massive bag of wimminzes pads and/or diapers. She was here, quietly (as far as DR1 is concerned), yet blasting all over the island meeting with gubmint big-wigs, attending classes, teaching folks and doing True Good Works for poor women with her specialized medical training.

And she was going to head out to do some more.

Simply amazing.

Many vacation to the DR for a week to stress their liver and genitals and melanin, chasing dreams, beaches, and sankies/sankettes.

Not Shalena. She comes here to help asking little in return.

Props to you Shalena. Color me impressed. Alida, too. You have my respect. And if you tell me where to do it (PayPal, perhaps) a donation as well.

Some folks just talk. Shalena does. Her words are no longer cheap.

Kudos, girl! :classic:

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
She did (or does ) it her way. Much respect to her. Shalena, your actions speak louder than words. Thank you Cobraboy for passing this info on.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Its a good job she isnt like she appears on dr1 lol - I was expecting a very angry Queen latifa